Monday, November 26, 2007

2nd Generation - Edward Lawson

For a long time after Timmy was born, Evelyn tried to have another child. They had no luck, so she focused on her painting again, and Timothy got a job in politics. With only one child, they were able to add to their savings during these few years. Timothy also finished the second floor of the home, completing two bedrooms.

By the time the rooms were ready, Evelyn was pregnant again! Soon after came Edward Lawson, looking more like his father than his father, I swear. (Why can't I get some cute, red-haired little girl?! I ask!)

Again, Evelyn was so, so sick during the pregnancy (one of the worst I've had in all my years of simming!). She couldn't imagine ever having another child, but *very* shortly after Edward was born, she began to feel a little nauseous after her breakfast pancakes. She dreamed of a red-haired daughter to call her own and at the same time... secretly hoped it was only food poisoning...


No comments: