Before going any further... I think I forgot to mention that Sophie had another son, Andrew Landgraab.
(Timothy Lawson + Evelyn Harris > Timmy Lawson + Jane Capur > Sophie Lawson + Malcolm Landraab > Malcolm/Andrew Landgraab)
^I'll try to start providing a little key like this with my posts from now on, as I work through the last 5 generations.
So, to be clear, the key will be like this:
(Timothy + Evelyn > [Son or Daughter] + [Spouse] > [Their son or daughter] + [Spouse] > [sons or daughters separated by slashes(/)]
So, for Elise's daughter, Genevieve, her "lineage" would look like this:
(Timothy Lawson + Evelyn Harris > Lydia Lawson + Leod McGregor > Gwendolyn McGregor + Andrew Martin > Elise Martin + Patrick Miller(unwed) > Genevieve Martin)
Generations fall between the >, so I can keep this all straight.
If you're following along, Genevieve Martin is the 5th-generation, the great-great grandchild of Timothy & Evelyn Lawson. (Her current age is: "child.")
No comments:
Post a Comment