So, I'm going to go through the 4th Gen and try to organize my thoughts and plans about this group.
The numbered names represent the 3rd Gen family member that had the 4th Gen children.
1. BRYNNE'S FAMILY
(Timothy Lawson + Evelyn Harris > Timmy Lawson + Jane Capur > Brynne Lawson + Richard Nagale > Quinn/Hazel Lawson
-Quinn married Laci Dawson, and they have a son, Samuel Lawson. I want them to have another child, hopefully a girl! Hazel will pursue a career in music or dancing. She's very talented and has her creativity level almost if not already maxed. I would love for her to have 1 child.
2. SOPHIE'S FAMILY
(I've already gone through this family in my previous post.)
3. JOSHUA'S FAMILY
(Timothy Lawson + Evelyn Harris > Timmy Lawson + Jane Capur > Joshua Lawson + Claire Rogers > Jameson/Eliza/Abigail Lawson)
-This is where my planning starts to fail me. I had never planned on Joshua having 3 children. The twin girls were a surprise. I would love for Jameson to have children and carry on the Lawson name. Eliza is very beautiful, so I'm curious to see what her future children would look like. She also has that striking red hair like her great-grandmother which I would love for her to pass on. But it seems unfair to not let Abigail have children. I'll have to let them all somewhat choose their own paths and work it into the story line. Until then, I'm going to plan on two children between the 3 of them.
4. ISABELLA'S FAMILY
(Timothy Lawson + Evelyn Harris > Edward Lawson + Eleanor Boise > Isabella Lawson + Kevin Bruty > Eve/Eleanor Bruty)
-Eve and Jason Ternynck moved into Edward's old home, and I rebuilt it for them. They have a daughter, Gloria Ternynck, an amazing musician. When she's an adult, it will be techincally 1920, so I imagine her as the flapper-type, very free-spirited and independent like her mother. I don't think she'll have any 6th gen children.
-Eleanor is also a talented pianist. She's been giving home concerts since she was a child. She is strikingly beautiful, and she will definitely have a child. I want to continue the Edward Lawson legacy, and if Gloria isn't going on to have children, I want Eleanor to.
5. GWENDOLYN'S FAMILY
(Timothy Lawson + Evelyn Harris > Lydia Lawson + Leod McGregor > Gwendolyn McGregor + Andrew Martin > Elise Martin)
-Elise had an affair with her uncle (unrelated and close to her age, but still), Elizabeth's husband, Patrick, and had a daughter, Genevieve Martin.
She won't have any more children, but I do plan on finding a husband for her, to help her raise Genevieve.
6. ALBA'S FAMILY
(Timothy Lawson + Evelyn Harris > Lydia Lawson + Leod McGregor > Alba McGregor + Vince Jarowitz > Margaret Jarowitz)
-Margaret is still a teenager, but she is the next to grow up. She's beautiful, and I would love to have her get married and have a baby.
7. ELIZABETH'S FAMILY
(Timothy Lawson + Evelyn Harris > Lydia Lawson + Leod McGregor > Elizabeth McGregor + Patrick Miller > Hamilton/Eric/Liam Miller)
-Yikes, 3 boys! That was a surprise! Eric and Liam are twins. I will probably have the oldest, Hamilton, (I think I've mistakenly portrayed Hamilton as the youngest in past posts, but he's the oldest) stay on the farm and help take care of the crops, like his grandfather, Leod.
I'd like maybe one of the boys to have kids, but I don't know. Maybe they'll all stay on the farm. It could take 3 of them to run it. :-)
So, counting the possible kids the 4th Gen might have, this is what's in store for me:
# of Possible Kids:
Quinn- 2
Hazel- 1
Malcolm- 2 (twins)
Andrew- 0
Jameson- 0 (these #s might change, but probably 2 kids between the 3 of them)
Eliza- 1
Abigail- 1
Eve- 1
Eleanor- 1-2
Elise- 1
Margaret- 1
Hamilton- 0
Eric- 1
Liam- 1
For a grand total of: 12-13 Sim kids I might have to raise... (sigh) But, I raised the 4th Gen!! All 13 of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment