To Date:
These are the 5th generation Lawsons, born in 1900:
(Also, I'll upload pictures for the last few posts asap.)
SAMUEL LAWSON-
(Timothy Lawson + Evelyn Harris > Timmy Lawson + Jane Capur > Brynne Lawson + Richard Nagale > Quinn Lawson + Laci Dawson > Samuel Lawson)
CORA LANDGRAAB
PHILIP LANDGRAAB (twins)
(Timothy Lawson + Evelyn Harris > Timmy Lawson + Jane Capur > Sophie Lawson + Malcolm Landgraab IV > Malcolm Landgraab V + Nikki Despret > Cora/Philip Landgraab)
GENEVIEVE MARTIN
(Timothy Lawson + Evelyn Harris > Lydia Lawson + Leod McGregor > Gwendolyn McGregor + Andrew Martin > Elise Martin + Patrick Miller(unwed) > Genevieve Martin)
GLORIA TERNYNCK
(Timothy Lawson + Evelyn Harris > Edward Lawson + Eleanor Boise > Isabella Lawson + Kevin Bruty > Eve Bruty + Jason Ternynck > Gloria Ternynck)
That's it for now, five 5th-generation kids. To keep me sane, I'm trying to plan who will and will not have kids. My plan is to have Andrew Landgraab jump head first into real estate and perhaps have no children, the married-to-your-work type.
I'd like either Hazel (daughter of Brynne) or Eleanor (daughter of Isabella) to go into dancing, but I plan on each one of them having children. I'm hoping that we won't have more than 8 or 9 5th-gen kids, so I don't crazy keeping track of them all!
No comments:
Post a Comment